Car & Trailer Training


Are you looking to obtain a car and trailer towing license? Visit British HGV Training Group in Cannock and receive your training today.

Get your trailer towing license

If you're towing trailers you'll need a licence to do so. Whether it's trailer towing at work, a horsebox or caravan, see what we can do for you. To find out exactly the type of licence you'll need and for friendly, honest advice, contact us today.

From locations in Cannock and Halesowen, we cover Staffordshire, the West Midlands and beyond. With nearly three decades in training people to tow trailers we have the expertise to help you get the tools and qualifications you need.

Trailer towing training

If you want to go caravanning, tow a horsebox or need to tow a trailer come and see us. We can give you trailer towing training for whatever you require. Whether it's a small trailer on the back of your car or towing a horsebox, we're here to help you.

From the initial classroom course to passing the test after practical training, we've got it covered at HGV Training Group. There are varying lengths of course and we'll put you on one that is right for your standard so that you can get your B+E or relevant trailer towing licence.

You can also come to British HGV Training Group to obtain your driver CPC card.
trailer towing license

Come to us if you need your

  • B+E licence - towing a trailer weighing over 3,500kg, single horsebox behind a car
  • C1 licence - driving a purpose built horsebox of no more than 7.5 tonnes fully loaded
Cat C+E licence

Get licenses for

  • C1+E - towing heavier combinations with a combined weight of up to 12 tonnes
  • Cat C+E licence - will entitle you to drive any of the above categories
To receive car and trailer towing training and license, get in touch with British HGV Training Group in Cannock. Call us today on 
01543 879 318
Share by: